recipe-Chocolate Coconut Butter
recipe by :http://thecoconutmama.com
- 1/2 cup coconut butter – or buy here
- 1/2 cup coconut oil – buy here
- 3/4 cup coconut cream* – buy here
- 1/4 -1/2 cup honey –
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder – buy here
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract – buy here
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt – buy here
*Coconut cream is the cream on top of canned coconut milk. Place the coconut milk in the refrigerator for several hours before opening. The coconut cream can be scooped off the top easily when the coconut milk is cold.
Gently heat coconut butter and coconut oil over low heat in a small sauce pan. Once the coconut butter and oil is melted take off heat and allow to cool. Mix melted coconut butter and oil with the remaining ingredients. Pour into storage container and store in the refrigerator. The chocolate coconut butter will have a similar consistency of most nut butters.
We Also Recommend