recipe- Chocolate Sheet Cake
Chocolate Sheet Cake
2/3 cup sifted coconut flour
1/4 cup cacao (or cocoa) powder
3/4 cup almond flour (or a combination of almond flour and arrowroot)
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup honey
1 cup coconut oil (or 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1/2 cup applesauce)
1-15 oz. can pumpkin puree
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10×15 bar pan.
2. Whisk together coconut flour, cacao (or cocoa) powder, almond flour, arrowroot (if using), baking soda and salt.
3. Add eggs, honey, coconut oil, applesauce (if using), pumpkin and apple cider vinegar. Mix well with an electric mixer.
4. Spread cake batter in greased bar pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 17-22 minutes or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool.
1. Mix all of the frosting ingredients with a mixer until fluffy.
2. Spread on cooled cake and enjoy!
*Store in fridge.
We Also Recommend