recipe- Decadent raspberry and coconut chocolate torte
Decadent raspberry and coconut chocolate torte
• 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries, or fruit of your choice
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil, or unsalted butter
• 5 free range eggs
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C and grease or line a cake tin with baking paper.
2. In a small saucepan on low heat, melt together the extra virgin coconut oil, and honey. Set aside to cool.
3. Add the raspberries to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, including the coconut oil and honey. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the batter in to the prepared cake tin, then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean once inserted.
5. Leave to cool, before inverting on to a plate.
6. Lovely served with fresh cream, ice cream or natural yoghurt.
* Read more about Eleanor's journey to healthy eating here.