recipe- quinoa porridge
- ½ cup well rinsed quinoa
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- sweeten to taste
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Optional toppings for 2 serves:
- 1 heaped teaspoon Goji Berries
- 1 heaped teaspoon Hemp Seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon chopped pistachios and macadamias
- A dollop of your favourite yoghurt on each
- Place quinoa and milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil with the lid on.
- Once boiling turn the heat down to a simmer and add the cinnamon, and sweetner of choice
- Simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the germ turns opaque.
- Fluff up the quinoa with a fork and spoon into two bowls.
- Sprinkle with the (optional) ingredients above and enjoy
We Also Recommend