recipe- Raspberry & Coconut Crumble
Raspberry & Coconut Crumble by http://thenaturalnutritionist.com.au/
Dessert is served.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Combine coconut flour, flakes, butter, rice malt syrup and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. The mixture should form when pressed in the palm of your hand, however expect it to be quite crumbly and easy to pour.
- Add raspberries to a lightly greased baking tray and pour crumble on top, pressing down firmly with your hands.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cool before serving – delicious on its on or with your choice of (sugar free) icecream. Enjoy!
We Also Recommend