recipe- Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
recipe adapted by :http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/zucchini-coconut-chocolate-chip-cookies
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Zucchini cookies made with coconut oil, coconut, and chocolate chips. The best way to use up your garden zucchini!
1 cup gluten free flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temperature
3/4cup coconut sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup shredded zucchini
2 cups millet or quinoa or buckwheat flakes
1/2 cup coconut flakes
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 175 c Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut oil and sugars, mix until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract. Next, add the shredded zucchini. Mix until combined.
4. Slowly add flour mixture until just combined. Stir in flakes, coconut, and chocolate chips.
5. Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or cookies are slightly golden around the edges and set. Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks.